Careers at Inspire! Learning and Care
Thank you for your interest in a career at an Inspire! Learning and Care center!
When you work full-time in the Early Childhood and Education (ECE) world, you spend a lot of time with others. We seek to have a place where you truly feel like you belong. Where you have friends and teammates who care about you. We look for problem solvers and those who have a passion for learning.
Most importantly, we look for those who have a cultural fit with our schools. We believe in nurturing strong values that we share with teammates and families.
We hire smart, energetic, outgoing individuals who love children and the development of children. Employees must be mature, of good character, be in good physical and mental health, free of any legal trouble, and have the energy and emotional stability necessary to fulfill the responsibilities.
Our values are:
If you hold the same values, this may be a fit!
We are always recruiting for top talent. Just because you may not see an open job posting listed, doesn’t mean we would not seriously consider you as an addition to our team. We believe in offering fair and competitive pay and benefits that well exceed most within the childcare field.
Our pay is commensurate with cultural fit, and the education and experience that you bring. Pay can be between $13.50 and $18.00 an hour depending on the role and its criteria.
Additional information regarding qualifications can be found in the links below:
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthcare Package:
- Company-paid Healthy Advantage with low, affordable premiums and no high deductibles
- TeleMedicine available after 6 months for your household (24/7 access)
- Access to dentistry, vision, maternity, medical recovery, critical illness, and hospitalization add-on coverage
- Time Off:
- Personal time
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities to earn bonus time off
- Childcare: Highly-discounted childcare for both full and part time employees
- 401(k): Pre-tax savings with salary match of up to 4%
- Peak Performance™: Ability to pursue self-guided learning and earn additional wages, PTO, and other rewards for doing so.
- Annual Performance Reviews: We set clear expectations and opportunities for promotions and pay bumps.
Ready to learn more? Apply below!
Send Us a Message
You can send us a message via our form – we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
Schedule Your Tour
We strive to provide exemplary care above and beyond other childcare centers. Experience the difference!