Dear Inspire! families,
We are so proud of our team of teachers at our centers that are committed to the care and education of your children. We are also highly confident in the additional health and safety measures we have implemented so that you, your children and our staff are able to stay healthy. Not only have we had zero COVID-19 related illnesses to date; but we have experienced a drop in children and staff illnesses overall. Once we are back to full capacity, we know that will change, but a silver-lining throughout this lock-down is what we have learned about keeping a healthier center.
With that said, and still many uncertainties right now, we plan to continue to raise the bar in these uncertain times. We truly hope that you feel our commitment to you and that gives you peace of mind.
We have implemented several new measures to our drop-off and pick-up procedures. These are:
- Staff that greet you at the door will be wearing face coverings.
- We ask that if you have access to a face covering, that you wear it when interacting with our staff at the door.
- We will be screening staff and children at the door for temperatures. Staff and children who have a temperature of 100 degrees F or higher will not be allowed to work or to attend. We will be using a laser, medical grade forehead thermometer that takes seconds to read.
- We ask you to wait your turn to approach the doors during drop off and pick up so that we can ensure appropriate social distancing. Please be considerate of other families.
We will continue to:
- Practice vigilant hand hygiene.
- Disinfect and sanitize with bleach and water.
- Keep children and teachers in groups of 10 or less.
- Perform multiple daily health checks.
- Not allow children or staff to attend who are ill.
With government considerations for some type of lifting of shelter in place/isolate at home, we are seeing an influx of children returning to the centers. Please work in advance with your center director on timing so we can be sure and have appropriate staffing aligned for your part-time or full-time return.
We thank you for your confidence in us and appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this unsure and unprecedented time together.