At Inspire! Irondequoit, we provide Learning and Childcare services year-round, Monday through Friday, offering care to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years of age. Our Irondequoit location operates from 6:30am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond our families expectations to do what it takes to be a premier New York State licensed childcare center. You will not find a cold, impersonal environment that many of the large franchise or national centers offer. What you will find at Inspire! is a warm, caring, creative, learning, and loving environment. When you walk through our doors, you will feel that the center is a home away from home with an individual focus on each child and their specific needs.
Our parent surveys indicate the number one reason parents choose Inspire! is the trust they have in the highly qualified and caring staff of professionals. It is our teachers and administrators who care for each child and their family, as well as striving everyday for the children’s growth and development, that make Inspire! different. Their kindness and smiles make every day a special day for your children. We recruit individuals who share our vision, values, love of children and dedication to the highest quality of early childhood educations.
To be the leader in early childhood development throughout our region and act as a model of what child learning and care centers should be throughout the country.
Our Values are:
- Family – We are an extension of the families who utilize our services and we are very proud and thankful for that. Furthermore, we are like a family in our centers and in our locations, working closely and always supporting one another to achieve our goals.
- Authenticity and Integrity – We are genuine and candid, but with diplomacy in the way we work with our families, our regulators and with each other. We are a “stand-up” business in our community and we are leader in our industry for this reason.
- Fun – We truly want to have fun in everything we do. Work can be challenging at times, but we all own our own experiences and we should always bring fun and laughter to our centers. Fun translates to our staff, the children, and families and to our leadership.
- Trust – We are entrusted with the security and safety of our children as well as the teachers and staff who serve them. Confidence in our ability to do what we say we are able to do is very important to our success.
- Learning and Creativity – First and foremost, we are Learning Centers that educate and develop the whole child. We expand young minds through cognitive learning, including literacy and common core elements, social/emotional learning, as well as both large and small motor skills. We will always develop our staff and leadership through many modalities that relate to the individual.
- Community – We are part of our local communities, an extension of those communities and constantly work to make them a better place for everyone. We work with local charities and businesses to better our communities and support the people within them.